Quest to Feminine Wholeness
How do you feel about your future?
Are you feeling grey? Uninspired by life? Angry? At odds with yourself and the world around you?
Would you like to change but you don’t know how?
Would you like to reconnect with your true self and embrace your future with renewed vigour and positivity? When you feel truly connected to yourself and your future you have found your feminine wholeness.
When we reach midlife, our hormones start to change, and this brings about many other changes in our very being. We can develop a whole new way of seeing and reacting to the world around us.
You may not recognise the woman you are becoming!
As younger women, our brain chemistry has shaped us to feel good about nurturing a family and being in a relationship. We are programmed to stay safe and to do this we are willing to overlook obstacles and challenges to our happiness.
As our brain chemistry alters in midlife, this is no longer the case. Many of us can start to feel angry. We see the injustices in the world and in our lives with new eyes.
You may feel depleted, grey, squashed. These feelings, along with others, may start to overwhelm you.
This is where Wisdom Queens can help.
What is Wisdom Queens?
Wisdom Queens is a guided self-help programme which brings together small groups of women to work on themselves and support each other to identify how they are feeling now and how they see their future. I call these supportive groups development circles.
You might feel stuck. You want to change how you feel but you are not sure what to do. You might be feeling negative about what lies ahead for you in your life and want to carve out a brighter future.
I will be the guide by your side. We will journey inward together. Each woman’s experience is individual, but there are some common markers along the way. I have a map and I will guide you through the emotional and spiritual aspects of your midlife to help you envision a brighter future.
I will support you to work through your past, give you tools for the present challenges and enable you to focus on the future you are moving in to. This is a rite of passage, an undoing of the old that no longer serves you. Deep down you know there is something more out there – a richer and more adventurous life.
How does the programme work?
The programme consists of four Quests each with six Challenges. You can work through the Quests individually and in your own time, with no compulsion to finish all four.
Each Challenge is an hour long and will be held online between 7-8 pm GMT on a Sunday. Each session will be different and will involve a range of techniques to help you explore your thoughts and feelings. There will be resources for you to print when needed. In some sessions you will be invited to create collages, so keep your old magazines, as these will be a great source of words and images.
Quest 1 costs £120 which covers the six online sessions. There is a bonus session on Quest 1.
Quest 2 costs £150 for the six online sessions
Quest 3 costs £180 for the six online sessions
Quest 4 costs £210 for the six online sessions
In addition you will also gain access to a private Wisdom Queens Facebook Group where you will find further support and where you can continue to share your experiences with the other members of your development circle.
What will I get from taking part?
- You will get a safe space in which you can be you – the good bits and the bits you don’t like.
- You will be part of a development circle, a group of like-minded women who are all keen to explore their feelings and find out how to feel more positive about the next chapter in their life
- You will feel supported in your journey of discovery
- You will answer deep questions that will allow you to really unearth your true thoughts and feelings
- You will discover your authentic self
- You will get clear on your boundaries
- You will appreciate the wisdom you have gained from the experiences in your life
- You will connect to your body
- You will know who you want to become
- You will access tools for releasing any anger and rage
- We will work on any feelings of guilt/ shame and forgiveness
- You will develop your intuition
- You will connect to your soul to review your life so far, then decide the next steps
- You will see yourself as being in control
- You can decide how to bring your gifts and talents to the world
- You will develop close friendships with your fellow travelers
What will be the result of taking part?
- You will have a different view of yourself and of the life you want to lead
- You will feel energised and ready to make the changes you want in your life
- You will have opened your heart to feeling more of life, in full technicolour
- You will feel more energised, joyful and full of childlike wonder
- You will have connected with your inner strength and core power
- You will be ready for new adventures in your life
The quests are: PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE and POWER.
Quest 1: PAST
- Map of the journey – I share an overview of where we are going
- Review your life – celebrate your strengths
- Boundaries – review your life and tools to support your new awakening
- Maiden – diving into who you were as a girl
- Motherhood – reviewing your womanhood
- Who is the Wisdom Queen? The Wise Woman? – look at who you aspire to be
- Embodiment – connecting with your body
Quest 2: PRESENT
- Map of the journey – symptoms and their message
- Physical body – reconnecting
- Emotional body – creating deeper connections
- Mental body – developing better understanding
- Spiritual body – embracing our true self
- Reclaiming your power – protecting your energy
Quest 3: FUTURE
- Honour your authenticity – space for the new you to develop
- Authentic Self – how re-selfing is different to being selfish
- Take Back Your Power – connecting with your sexual energy
- Becoming your own Boss – strong roots and living from your heart space
- Illumination – harvesting the wisdom of our spiritual life
- Vision – what do you want to do in the world?
Quest 4: POWER
- Authentic Power – positive use of power
- Reclaiming your power – from your life
- Embodiment of Feminine gifts
- Embodiment of Feminine qualities
- Embodiment of Feminine powers
- Using your Power in the World – Role of the Wisdom Queen
Sign up to register your interest in this DEVELOPMENT CIRCLE.
WEBINAR EVERY SUNDAY 7-8PM BST 5 July – 16 August
Frequently asked questions
What is Feminine Wholeness?
Feminine wholeness is a wonderful sense of being. It is what you feel when you feel truly connected to your own body, mind and spirit as well as the world around you.
What happens if I miss a session?
All the dates for the sessions are published in advance and I encourage you to put these in your diary so that you can attend each session. If you do miss one. I will send you a video outlining what was covered in the session.
I have not done anything like this before, what should I expect?
Don’t worry. This is for everyone and you will not be alone. The programme offers a very safe space in which you can get to know more about yourself and the others in the group. You can expect to be guided at every step and offered a range of tools and techniques to help you feel better and look forward to a positive future. You can take everything at your own pace and do as much or as little as you feel comfortable with.
Will I be expected to share personal information and experiences with the other members of the group?
No. There is no requirement for you to share anything with the others in the group. The development circle is a safe and supportive space which is designed to help you discover more about yourself. If you want to share any thoughts, feelings or observations please do so as they may help others in the group. I want everyone to feel comfortable and relaxed.
Is the programme only suitable for people in midlife?
There is no age restriction to being a member of the group and all are welcome. However, as a younger woman you probably won’t identify as closely with some of the feelings that tend to be experienced in midlife. If you feel that you would benefit from the programme, please give me a call and we can have a chat to make sure the programme is right for you.
I am not very good with technology will this stop be taking part?
All the online sessions will be held via Zoom. You will be sent a link via email in advance with instructions. There is nothing to worry about. All you will need to do once you have downloaded Zoom onto your computer is to click a link in the email.
I find online meetings tiring, will I have to look at the screen for an hour?
No. Each session lasts an hour but within that time you will be undertaking a variety of tasks such as making notes or creating a collage, so you don’t have to focus on the screen for long periods of time.