The answer is yes!
I’ve just returned from a research trip to Valencia as this is the destination of my first graduation trip following the Adventurous Spirit course.
And I can guarantee you will not be disappointed. Valencia is the third largest city in Spain after Madrid and Barcelona. It’s a beautiful, vibrant and thriving city full of art and culture with great transport links making it easy to get around.
Despite the heavy rain and storms during my time there, I made the most of the rich history and culture
Here is a useful guide on things to do in Valencia and here are my top tips for an adventurous city break:
My top tips for travel:
- Pack your trainers and explore the city on foot
- Use the metro, easy clean and fast
- Tourist buses give you a different perspective of the city
My 3 must see attractions:
- The Fallas in the street in March or the Fallas Museum all year round
- Iglesia de San Nicolas
- Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias
My top 3 places to eat/socialise:
- DDL boutique
- Tapas at a great looking place
- Jimmy Glass Jazz Club
If you think Valencia could be the place for you, you can find more information about Adventurous Spirit and the graduation trips over on the website.